Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rain

Hello everybody. How are you. I hope you gys are enjoying the rainy day. But for me it was a very horrible day because every saturday and sunday i want to spend more time in the church. so because of the rain I did not go to church. I want to go for shopping today But because of the rain I did not go for shopping too. But I enjoyed with my kids and I spend whole day in cleaning and cooking. But I really miss my church. Tommorow is also raining so I feel so bad about my weekend . I will trying to go church tommorow but lets see what happenes . Tommorow is my nepew birthday . He is 7 years old. so I am trying to give him a surprise but I did not bought any gift for him. So may be I can go tommorw for bying a gift for him.

1 comment:

  1. I know the rain spoiled everyone's plans. It doesn't seem so bad today, so I hope you can get out and do what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete