Tuesday, March 9, 2010

exercise

Hello everybody . good evening . because my computer was not working from last 3 days , so that i did not write any blog on the computer. I just want to tel you Today i am really impressed by pablo speech. I just started exercise almost from last 2 weeks. I am doing exercise just one time a day an djust only for 30 minute. But because of the speech I am excited to do more exercise. From today I decided to do exercise 2 times a day ( morning and evening). My kids are doing the exercise with me . I think they really enjoyed the exercise. I hope so I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. Pablo will be so pleased that he inspired you. What kind of exercise are you doing? I'm glad your kids are exercising with you. I know I like to exercise more when I do it with my daughter, too.

    ReplyDelete