Sunday, March 14, 2010

Peacock


I wana tell u guys about our national bird Peacock. Because of raining in couple of past days, i am thinking about that view how peacocks come out in my country (India) in rainy season. Generally before the rain came they give us intiuation by their joyful voice that rain is going to come. They do dance in groups by scattering their feathers in semi circle shape, that view is so lovely. It seems like you are watching a seen of heaven. I feel good that Indian Govt. Put banned on hunting that bird. I just wana tell u one thing that when peacock die, It loose the wings and that wings used for holy purposes.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture! I didn't know any of the information you told us about the peacock. Thank you. I'll have to try to find a peacock video to check out their dance. I'm sorry we don't have beautiful birds that come out in New York before the rain!

    ReplyDelete