Thursday, March 4, 2010

About my topic

Hello everyody. How are you. Today was my sppech. I was very upset last night. I could not sleep last night. I do not know how was my sppech. But i really liked carolina speech because she incourage me to do help the needy people. I always like to do the help of needy people but carolina's speech give me a strenth to do this . I really want to start that. Last week in our church they collect some stuff for haitiand i participate in that . I bought some medician for the haiti people and i collect so many cloth for the people. Also I bough some food for the haiti people. I really like that.

1 comment:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself! I know you were nervous, but you sounded very confident. You told us the most important parts of your religion and spoke well about why it's important to you. You must have been happy to see how interested your classmates were.

    Carolina's speech really was inspiring. I'm sure you have done and will continue to do many good things for needy people, too.

    ReplyDelete