Tuesday, February 2, 2010

about ny whole day

Hi everybody. Good afternoon. I want to tell you about my daily routine. Every day i get up 5:00'o clock in the morning. I do brush and take shower . Then I clean up my house and after that I do prayer. Then I am ready for the school and really I enjoy my study. Miss soffer is very good teacher. I learn a lot of things in one week. When I came back my kids are waiting for me. I spend time with the kids. Then I do my homework. In the evening I cook everyday and then I eat dinner with my family. Then we are talking with each about the whole day . After that At 11:00'O clock I am going on my bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you feel like you're learning, Mavdeep. You're a good student.

    You certainly have a very full day. It must be nice to have your children there when you get home!

    I'd love to hear more about your religion sometime if you'd like to share some information about it.

    ReplyDelete